Full Service Restoration and Reconstruction Experts
We are on call 24 -7 to provide emergency mitigation & restoration services.
24/7 Fast Response Water Damage Removal & Restoration (317) 769- 0777
- We use only the latest and best drying equipment and water extraction equipment on the market.
- We employ a nationally certified water damage restoration technician on every job which places us in the top 10% of the restoration industry.
- Advanced equipment and training allows us to dry structures faster than other restoration companies.
- We typically dry out structures in just 3 days compared to 5 days or more for other companies.
- We specialize in drying carpet and pad “in-place” without lifting carpet or tearing out pad. This can only be done by qualified technicians using the latest drying technologies. Most of the restoration industry lacks the technology and training to dry carpet and pad in-place. This saves time, money, and is less disruptive to the occupants over pulling up the carpet and replacing the carpet pad.
- 30% savings are common when drying carpet and pad “in-place” when compared with other companies who still use old methods to lift up the carpet and replace the pad.
- Advanced technology and training also allows us to dry out hardwood floors in-place.
We’ll take care of you. Contact us in the unfortunate event of a fire and we’ll get to work right away. When we’re done, you won’t remember there was any damage at all.
- We provide comprehensive smoke odor removal services.
- Our fast cleanup response saves the property from further damage caused by harmful chemicals in smoke and soot that can etch into metals, glass, and wood if not removed promptly and carefully.
- We use only the most advanced deodorization techniques to eliminate smoke odors.
- We understand that mold is caused by moisture and we are experts in eliminating moisture to prevent future mold growth.
- We remediate mold conditions and conform to national mold remediation standards such as the EPA’s Guide to Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings and the IICRC’s S520.
- We avoid conflict of interest. We do not “grade our own exam”, or perform mold testing on our own remediation work. We can provide a list of properly credentialed, independent, third-party Industrial Hygienists and/or Indoor Environmental Professionals (mold testing companies) to perform preliminary mold testing, write protocol, and post-remediation “clearance testing”.
We provide the following specialty services relative to property damage:
- Trauma, crime scene, and biohazard cleanup and remediation. In the aftermath of a tragic loss of life, our team discreetly and professionally handles blood cleanup, injury cleanup, industrial accident cleanup, suicide cleanup, unattended death cleanup, and homicide cleanup. Our trained and certified team understands how sensitive these matters are, and delivers these specialty services with confidentiality and an appropriate degree of compassion.
- Hoarding and filth cleanup services
- Emergency board-up
- Vandalism cleanup
- Fingerprint dust cleanup
Your Insurance Rights
Your insurance carrier is prohibited by law from requiring you to use a specific cleanup and restoration company. But they are allowed to “assist you” with the selection of a company and with getting cleanup and restoration work done in a timely manner, so they might give you a list of companies to choose from.
If your insurer gives you a list of companies, be sure to ask:
- How are your vendors selected?
- Are there any benefits for me in selecting a recommended vendor?
- If I should choose a contractor from the insurer’s list, will the work be guaranteed by the insurer?
Since we opened our doors we have never had an insurance agency not pay us because we weren’t on their list. And we’ve never seen a contract where the insurance company made the client use the insurance company’s vendors, either.
Ultimately, insurance companies want the same thing we do: The home or business restored to pre-incident condition and happy, satisfied clients who feel like they’ve been taken care of.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”true”]