From the American Classic solid hardwoods to the engineered wood flooring styles you will find all the latest hardwood flooring styles at Gallery Carpet Care’s Zionsville flooring store.
Interior designers agree – nothing beats the beauty of a wood floor. Made to enhance and accentuate any decor, hardwood flooring adds elegance to any room and complements a variety of furniture and accessories.
Quality and Variety
From traditional red oak and maple floors to the unique character of exotic wood species, hardwood flooring options have exploded in recent years. Today, you can select from a variety of international woods, such as ipe, Brazilian cherry, tigerwood and African wenge. And… they come in solids, engineered wood, various widths, thickness and finishes. Many can be used anywhere in the home and we carry them all in our Zionsville flooring location.
Worth the Investment
Installing wood flooring is a significant investment that adds value as well as beauty to your home. Today’s hardwood flooring choices include styles with long-term warranties. Requiring minimal maintenance, these wood floors remain elegant and beautiful for years. Come see all the latest fashions in hardwood flooring at Gallery Carpet Care.
Maintaining the Beauty of your Hardwood Flooring
- Mats placed at all exterior entrances to keep dirt and moisture from being tracked in on wood floor.
- Area rugs should be used in high traffic areas and high spill areas (sink, dishwasher) to protect from spills. Non-skid pads underneath the area rugs are recommended to both protect the rug but more importantly your wood floor.
- Floor protectors should be placed under furniture to reduce risk of indentation by distributing weight are recommended. Furniture that is moved often should have felt pad protectors to prevent scratching.
- Stiletto or spike heel shoes can cause denting. Wood floor manufacturers will NOT accept this as normal wear and tear.
- DO NOT apply Murphy’s oil soap, Endust, Pledge or other household cleaning products to your floor, they will harm long term performance. Use only those products recommended by the manufacturer for best results.
- Vacuum regularly, on low height setting without beater bar. Sweep and/dust mop as necessary, wipe spills promptly with a slight damp (not dripping) cloth, follow-up with a clean dry cloth. DO NOT wet mop your floor