1. Go sledding at Mullberry Fields Sledding Hill. We are supposed to get even more snow this week. Your kids will love you for it!
2. See live music at Cobblestone Grill on Friday or Saturday night. We are going to be doing a feature story on them next week. We love them and the character they bring to Zionsville. http://www.cobblestonegrill.com/
3. Take the kids to “The Park” at Traders Point Christian Church. This is one of Chris (our owner) and his wife Lauren’s favorite thing to do with their kids. http://www.tpcc.org/the-park-at-traders-point/
4. Winter hiking at Eagle Creek. Don’t let the cold weather stop you from enjoying nature. Head southwest of Zionsville and enjoy all that Eagle Creek has to offer. Including a Nature Center with unique wildlife! http://eaglecreekpark.org/
5. The Winter Farmer’s Market at Founder’s Park in Carmel. Local eggs, winter vegetables, meats, and baked and homemade products are all available on Saturday mornings.
6. Grab a lunch special at The Country Market. This is where Gallery staff go to have team meetings. It’s small, cozy, and the food is wonderful. They also have a little gift shop with jams, breads, and specialty popcorn.
7. Spend an afternoon in the village. There are so many unique restaurants and shops in the Zionsville Village.
8. Call Gallery to get your carpets cleaned! Seriously, if you have never tried us out before we will give you a room for free. We have flexible appointment times and use a pet-safe, child- safe, organic method of cleaning. You can even schedule a time within our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/gallerycc
9. Take a visit to Traders Point Creamery! It is never too cold for chocolate milk and ice cream! http://www.traderspointcreamery.com/
10. Head over to Carmel and see a show at The Palladium. There are tons of awesome things going on at the Palladium this winter! They have something for everyone. https://www.thecenterfortheperformingarts.org/About-Us/Venues/The-Palladium.aspx